your conspiracy theories here

bellend
was blair and nulabour a tory plant?

Re: your conspiracy theories here

confused of hornchurch

Yes!

Re: your conspiracy theories here

Today I note with amazement that pope Benedict XVI has resigned. This is predicted by Saint Malachy an Irish man born in 1130- he also predicted the next and last pope who should be Petrus Romanus - Peter Roman( we shall wait and see eh).

His prediction ends thus...In the persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations after which the seven hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people.

The end of the world is nigh Angry people..

Re: your conspiracy theories here

Romfordian
Bellend YES
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

Re: your conspiracy theories here

If Blair was a tory plant then so was most of his colleagues in the Liebor party-indeed all those who still own it now to include the present leader Mr Millibrain-Balls-Harman and all the other morons that inhabit it and those traitors called UNIONS.

What Conservative must be asking themselves Is Camaroony a Labour plant-Fuck me a resounding yes.

Re: your conspiracy theories here

Independent man
Yes Tony Blair and Double Dip Dave could be one and the same person.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: your conspiracy theories here

yes, they're all in it together and they weren't joking when they coined that phrase.

Re: your conspiracy theories here

new conspiracy,

did cameron promoted osborne to chancellor so he wouldn't look so crap?

Yes

Re: your conspiracy theories here

bellend
freemasonry and new world order????????