wtf are they doing?

bellend
our production level has just reached pre-slump level well done, we have 1,000,000 more jobs than ever, well done. a big thank you to all our new friends who came here with their super hard work to pull us out the shit.

hang on we managed the same production with a million less workers, the lazy bastards.

Re: wtf are they doing?

Independent man
Sorry I just dont buy Daves bullshit.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: wtf are they doing?

Correct Bellers-Most of these third world crooks didn't come here to work for very long, hundreds of thousands are scamming our fragile welfare system.

A Immigrant/migrant worker takes far more out our our country than they put in, and causes sever wage deflation mainly effecting the working class- any dummy can see that.

Ah well it probably don't matter much anymore the damage has been done, the indigenous Brit working class, have been well and truly bent over-the trouble Is they seem to like it lol.

Re: wtf are they doing?

bellend
may be just may be those 1,000,000 new jobs aren't really jobs at all, may be they are no guaranteed hours type flexible keep of the dole you little common type person leave the cushy stuff to your betters type jobs.