who's who needs grammar school

bellend
George Osborne: 18th Baronet of Ballintaylor

.

His roots in Anglo-Irish aristocracy remain tucked away on a CV which takes in a failed shot at journalism and a history degree from Oxford.

The son of Sir Peter Osborne and Felicity Loxton-Peacock, the boy who became George in an act of teenage rebellion (he was born Gideon) also owns a few rolls of wallpaper at family firm Osborne and Little. The company's client list includes Bill and Hillary Clinton.

It is interesting, then, that the young heir was given a "demyship" from Magdalen College, a scholarship originally set up to help poor students.

Re: who's who needs grammar school

Re: who's who needs grammar school