who's who needs grammar school

bellend
George Osborne: 18th Baronet of Ballintaylor

.

His roots in Anglo-Irish aristocracy remain tucked away on a CV which takes in a failed shot at journalism and a history degree from Oxford.

The son of Sir Peter Osborne and Felicity Loxton-Peacock, the boy who became George in an act of teenage rebellion (he was born Gideon) also owns a few rolls of wallpaper at family firm Osborne and Little. The company's client list includes Bill and Hillary Clinton.

It is interesting, then, that the young heir was given a "demyship" from Magdalen College, a scholarship originally set up to help poor students.

Re: who's who needs grammar school

Ho-Hum

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey! teachers! leave the kids alone!
All in all you're just another brick in the wall.
All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

Re: who's who needs grammar school

Ho-Hum
You learn more at the school of hard knocks
Out there where the big band rocks
Than listening to a bunch of old crocks
Who also have holes in their socks.