who has the flexibility prize?

bellend
who will be the first rat of the season? or have I missed it?

the twos up to the voters award this year go's to ??????????????????????????

the acceptance speech should be good.

Re: who has the flexibility prize?

fred
I’ve got the impression from the lack of comments that it’s not high on people’s priorities.
Personally I haven’t been able to sleep with all the expectation of seeing who has the largest sphincter.....

Re: who has the flexibility prize?

Nominate John Mylod.
Told all his fellow RA members he was retiring then flipped to the Tories.
Met him a couple of times and he seemed ok but how you can misjudge people.
Just as much as unprincipled shit as Eagling Ower and Barrett.

Re: who has the flexibility prize?

bellend
that was last season

Re: who has the flexibility prize?

fred
Does the newly wed have any input,she’s very quiet,or is Air Miles the main orchestrator?

Re: who has the flexibility prize?

dalek1
Er spoke to someone at the count and she thought she caught site of Dockers/Lopez but said it was late and she was tired.
Didn't see her when the tories including Rosser were basking in their lying cheating victory.
Perhaps she had an appointment at the home office to make sure his British citizenship app was still in the fastrack.
Sorry to be inadvertently deceptive folks but Docks husband is from El Salvador/Australia not Ecuador as previously stated.
Hope she doesn't get her lawyer onto me for slander.