white smoke over the vatican

bellend
it's ok they've sent the alter boys out for more oil

Re: white smoke over the vatican

bellend
the new pope is announced

      Pope  Yethesai Lorman

Re: white smoke over the vatican

Less of the Sacrilege thank you bellend.  We all Know who the new Pope will be.

Pop-eye the hailer man.

Re: white smoke over the vatican

bellend

 I think they should take the Pope to see the next westham game.

It'd make the old sod feel far more at home to be surrounded by thousands of grown men praying for a miracle.

Re: white smoke over the vatican

Ho-Hum
Argentinian Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio has been elected as the new Pope.

The 76-year-old, who will be known as Pope Francis.

His first words were, "We want the Malvinas back."

Re: white smoke over the vatican

confused of hornchurch

Excuse my ignorance, why does he have to change his name from Jorge Mario Bergoglio to pope Francis?

What would be wrong with pope Jorge?

Where does this custom originate and why?

Re: white smoke over the vatican

Ho-Hum
To be FRANK, it's to appease the Italians and is due to Francis of Assisi a great figure in the church but known especially for connecting with fellow Christians and many people outside the Christian family.

Francis of Assisi

Re: white smoke over the vatican

bellend
is he looking for a male venus?

You did say venus?

Re: white smoke over the vatican

bellend

Argentina lays claim to the Vatican City on the grounds "there is a temporary Argentine population".