white smoke over the vatican

bellend
it's ok they've sent the alter boys out for more oil

Re: white smoke over the vatican

bellend
the new pope is announced

      Pope  Yethesai Lorman

Re: white smoke over the vatican

Re: white smoke over the vatican

bellend

 I think they should take the Pope to see the next westham game.

It'd make the old sod feel far more at home to be surrounded by thousands of grown men praying for a miracle.

Re: white smoke over the vatican

Re: white smoke over the vatican

confused of hornchurch

Excuse my ignorance, why does he have to change his name from Jorge Mario Bergoglio to pope Francis?

What would be wrong with pope Jorge?

Where does this custom originate and why?

Re: white smoke over the vatican

Re: white smoke over the vatican

bellend
is he looking for a male venus?

Re: white smoke over the vatican

Re: white smoke over the vatican

bellend

Argentina lays claim to the Vatican City on the grounds "there is a temporary Argentine population".