where's the dame

bellend
who?

can anyone spot her on the campaign trail? cause you wont spot her after.

Re: where's the dame

confused of hornchurch

No sightings, nothing unusual.

Re: where's the dame

Royston Eldridge

Re: where's the dame

confused of hornchurch

I doubt if we will see her in Hornchurch town centre, I think she will find the new parking charges prohibitive.

Re: where's the dame

Royston Eldridge

Re: where's the dame

Percy.
Don't forget she is old maybe she is waiting for her Mobility scooter to charge up.

Re: where's the dame

Oh of course E7, I never thought of that, I was assuming everybody had to play by the same rules.

Re: where's the dame

John H

Re: where's the dame

Ho-Hum
You FOOLS she doesn't exist...it's all a trick!

Re: where's the dame

There was a Conservative presence in Hornchurch town centre on Saturday. My informant tells me that they approached a gentleman asking for his support but it was not forthcoming.

I did ask if the dame was present, but my informant said "God knows, I wouldn't have a clue what she looks like".

Re: where's the dame

Its not a trick..I clearly saw her flying her battered old broom in Hornchurch skies a few days ago.

AS she muttered-  Double, double toil and trouble- Fire burn, and caldron bubble and so on.

Re: where's the dame

If anyone gets to speak to her they should ask her why she voted against the amendment to the official secrets act.

Re: where's the dame

confused of hornchurch

I promise you that IF I see her I will ask that question.

Re: where's the dame

GAZZER
Find her coffin and you will find the Dame...Try the town hall cellar that's where most of Havering's political relics abide.

Re: where's the dame

Thanks Confused, I will ask Andrew Rosindell the same.  The only thing is that I don't think he will knock on my door and when he has been down my road in the past and has seen me he ran away !

Re: where's the dame

confused of hornchurch

I'm pretty much in the same boat.

I know that if I pull up on the pavement behind his car in an effort to communicate with him, I will be challenged for pavement parking before I can apply my handbrake.
I'd love to speak to him but with parking enforcement as it is I'm very reluctant to take the risk.

Re: where's the dame

Lorraine Moss
See https://www.streetlife.com/conversation/1e6tdz51e453/#comment-51 for more examples of his parking.

Re: where's the dame

and still no sign, last I heard she was up the dog n duck on the karaoke singing a selection from the sex pistols.

Re: where's the dame

John H

Re: where's the dame

John H