up your street

bellend
Net migration has fallen to the lowest level for three years after a surge in the number of EU nationals leaving the UK since last June's Brexit vote. a spokesperson for the immigrants said it's too bloody crowded there those fucking English are everywhere.

Re: up your street

bellend
a tory is on the radio bursting with pride telling me how they got the numbers of immigrants down. well done I hear you cry.

but I've been told for 30 years that immigrants are an asset so what are they playing at?

Re: up your street

fred
Cheap labour for some and voters for the Magic Money Tree Man.

Re: up your street

Percy
The figures are too vague to make any sense.How many immigrants are scholars paying touse our universties who will go home in two or three years.How many were EU how many more came fromout of the EU.

Re: up your street

Percy
Its going to be wonderful.

https://vimeo.com/226296438

Re: up your street

bellend
what a shame, does this mean my house price is about to tumble? I'm sure I've been told immigrants are better then the English, you've only got to look at the counties they have left to realise just how industrious they are, why they want to slum it here I can't work out. how will we manage?

Re: up your street

just watched it perky, I wana move to barking. I feel the creative passion gushing over the border.