unfortunate timing

bellend
you gota larf.

listening to lbc news birdseye foods have just blamed meat from the republic of ireland to be the sauce of the horse meat scandle.

the first advert after the news from tesco reassuring us with an announcement that from now on all their meat products will come from either the uk mainland or the republic of ireland

Re: unfortunate timing

bellend
again my mate james obean talking about PPI, desperately trying to shut up callers saying they filled in the simple form themselves and got a result.
next advert one of those pounces trying to flog PPI legal services

Re: unfortunate timing

GAZZER
Yep now its all a bit risky feeding us rotten horse meat-I note the next scam is British reindeer. Culling half a mill or so- so they can sell OUR indigenous animals meat-gotta hand it to em, our MPs know how to make a bob or too.

Soon on the list Badger burgers-really good for growing kids.