they protect thier own don't they

bellend

A catwalk model who glassed a woman in the face after she was denied entry to the VIP area of a Soho cabaret club has been spared jail.
Sophia Brogan-Higgins, 22, attacked security guard Justina Liutkute when she was turned away from an area of Box Nightclub, telling her: “B****, you don’t know how to do your job”.
The former private schoolgirl, who lives in a £6.75 million home in Wandsworth, then plunged a glass into Ms Liutkute’s forehead just above her left eye.
Brogan-Higgins continued to lash out violently when she was detained by security guards, and kicked and punched a police officer who came to arrest her.
The incident at the nightclub attended by A-list celebrities including Prince Harry, Kate Moss, and Keira Knightley, happened at around 4am on July 21.
Yesterday at Westminster magistrates court, District Judge Susan Baines handed Brogan-Higgins a 20-week jail sentence suspended for a year, which allows her to jet off to Cape Town where she is due to work for an animal charity.
“ IT IS VERY SAD TO SEE SOMEONE LIKE YOU IN FRONT OF COURT", said the judge, who added Brogan-Higgins was “completely out of control” that night.
“I hope the trip to South Africa goes really well and sets you off on a good path.”
Ms Liutkute, 33, needed stitches to the wound on her forehead and took two weeks off work to recover.
“The lady tried to throw a punch at my face with the hand that she was holding the glass in”, she said. “She thrusted it with real force.”

Re: they protect thier own don't they

confused of hornchurch

You naughty girl, now don't do it again please.

Re: they protect thier own don't they

Ho-Hum
When the sun shines out your ass you're made....When it doesn't, it's 50 lashes for breaking wind in public.

Re: they protect thier own don't they

confused of hornchurch

Or two years in jail for "suggestively eating a banana".

Egyptian singer Shyma is jailed for suggestively eating banana

An Egyptian singer has been jailed for two years for “inciting debauchery” after appearing in a music video in her underwear and suggestively eating a banana.
Shaimaa Ahmed, 21, caused a storm when she released the video for her single “I Have Issues”, which attracted over a million views within days.
In the video the singer, who is known professionally as Shyma, is seen dancing in underwear before appearing in front of a classroom of adult men and pouring milk over a banana before eating it.

The director was also fined and sentenced to two years in prison in absentia.