that nasty SNP

bellend
those awful jocks pay their shop staff overtime rates for working weekends and now they have the audacity to try to impose that crazy idea on the English.

Re: that nasty SNP

Re: that nasty SNP

Romfordian
Yes remember those times no one was going to be forced to work Sundays
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

Re: that nasty SNP

Percy.
Scottish shops close for an hour at Dinner time and on one afternoon per week.Those jocks hardly work at all how can they expect to be paid at all?

Re: that nasty SNP

Re: that nasty SNP

Terry Matthews

Re: that nasty SNP

bellend
austerity just south of the border, maybe we would be better off with a ENP oh sounds a bit racist. looks to me like they are looking after their own. terry you tell the poor sods in Tesco's Sunday is just another day I would but I'm cataloguing my collection of moulds and fungi this week.