thankyou babs

bellend
thanks barbara Matthews for 32 years of service to the community and for being my ward councillor all that time. enjoy your well earned retirement in may.

Re: thankyou babs

confused of hornchurch

I'll second that!

Re: thankyou babs

The Town Hall will not be the same without Barbara, she is a true legend and has given me so much help and advice over the years.  Barbara will be greatly missed.

Re: thankyou babs

I'll drink to that.

Re: thankyou babs

She must be a remarkable person - from what I've seen, most councillors get slagged-off big-time on this site!

Re: thankyou babs

Mark One
Yes indeed, i always enjoyed the meetings i attend when Barbara was there. She kept a human touch during proceedings, never took herself too seriously and with a sense of humour that was distinctly non PC at times. Thank you Barbara for the support you gave me when I had to present  items to committees which you attended.

Re: thankyou babs

Mark One
Whoops that should say 'meetings i attended'

Re: thankyou babs

Only the ones that are c--p.