telling porkies

Food withdrawn from schools after Pork DNA find
Pork DNA has been found in Halal chicken sausages that have been served in at least one primary school, Westminster Council has announced.

Other tests revealed that lean minced beef supplied to the council showed evidence of lamb and pork DNA.

The council said it immediately ensured both items were removed from all school menus and had instructed its contractor to temporarily cease supplying meat until the issue was resolved.