streetlife

Percy.
I had a post rejected by streetlife today but I got a mail saying it breached their rules.I had only asked for a return of serving wenches to the local pubs to increase sales but it was regarded as discriminatory.So that answers Lorraines question you do get told if a post is rejected.

Re: streetlife

Lorraine Moss
Maybe they have changed their policy after I raised concerns.  Pericles I never got any email telling me that my post had been rejected.  Additionally the comments I left on a post about Andrew Rosindell showed on my profile but was not actually on show to everyone else.

Re: streetlife

GAZZER
Morning all,

Why do you want too post on that free speech hating-liberal sniffing-censored site anyway???

Re: streetlife

Re: streetlife

Re: streetlife

Lorraine Moss
Here is some proof, please see photo below, this was one of the posts I left a comment on

Here is the comment I left which appears just under Ixions, I have just taken a photo with it on my iphone.  So I would assume that it is present for all to read

Now if you look at the photo below you will see that my comment is not showing and only Ixion's is present.  Please look up the post yourselves and let me know if my comment is visible.

Re: streetlife

AngelDelight
Pericles wrote
I had a post rejected by streetlife today but I got a mail saying it breached their rules.I had only asked for a return of serving wenches to the local pubs to increase sales but it was regarded as discriminatory.So that answers Lorraines question you do get told if a post is rejected.
That has really made me laugh! Hilarious!

I worked in a country pub in while I was studying, regularly the locals who virtually lived there would have a joke and call us bar girls Wenches, it was all in jest and no offence was taken.

Interesting part is how many pubs used to be in the market place compared to now.

Re: streetlife

Lorraine Moss
Hi Angel, to much concern about political correctness.  It is such a shame that everyone has to be so serious now.

Re: streetlife

AngelDelight
I can see 3 comments that you wrote on that thread in total, but nothing directly before/after Ixions as per your screenshot.

Re: streetlife

Lorraine Moss
I know Angel.  I just assumed I was being ignored (it has been known).  I feel that this is totally misleading to users.  Fair enough they have the right not to publish my comments but to deceive me into thinking they have been published when they have clearly not is totally unacceptable

Re: streetlife

GAZZER
ppppwhhhhhaaaat you my dear lady are absolutely un-ignorable (meant only in the best possible taste you understand). Matron recoiled in shock and nearly swallowed her new false teeth when she read that statement.

Re: streetlife

Lorraine Moss
Thanks Gazzer.

I thought I was going mad at the time and could not understand why no one was answering me.  This was not the only post that it happened on.

Re: streetlife

GAZZER
No your not mad mossy-there's only one lunatic on this site-nity nite.

Re: streetlife

AngelDelight
Yep, correct. If they have a problem it should be stripped out and a note in that post box saying the post was removed due to xxxxxxxx. Not that I think that they should be hiding posts.

Re: streetlife

bellend
they have to protect their advertising