shuffle the pack/ the hand quicker than the eye?

shuffle the pack/ the hand quicker than the eye?

bellend
ladies your vote required

Re: shuffle the pack/ the hand quicker than the eye?

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
How to get on in politics....

Havering's angriest person...

Re: shuffle the pack/ the hand quicker than the eye?

bellend
oh dear, the hand is quicker than the eye

Re: shuffle the pack/ the hand quicker than the eye?

confused of hornchurch

Oh well, at least the Tory party conference will never be quite so dull again, this could be just what the MP's need to keep their minds off the rent boys.

Re: shuffle the pack/ the hand quicker than the eye?

confused of hornchurch

Please, no more confusion.

Nicky Morgan's gay-marriage stance causes equalities role confusion … again

Education secretary who voted against gay marriage to be equalities minister, but same-sex union policy goes to Nick Boles

Rowena Mason, political correspondent

theguardian.com, Tuesday 15 July 2014 12.56 BST

David Cameron's equality policy has been thrown into confusion after he gave the brief to Nicky Morgan, who voted against gay marriage, while putting a second minister, Nick Boles, in charge of implementing the rest of the changes to same-sex weddings.

Will that be TWO ministers to do the job of one?

Re: shuffle the pack/ the hand quicker than the eye?

Independent man
William Hague demoted and leaving politics at the next election that I find difficult to understand the man is a career Politician and ex leader of the party.
He made a big speech at the Tory party conference when he was a sixteen year old and as far as I know has always been a very popular member of the party.
He did have some bad publicity a while back with regards to sharing his hotel room with another Tory and some bad stuff has been reported about him on the internet ( which may well be untrue ).
Could it be his done something to upset Double Drip Dave or has he done something bad that will come out later and they want rid of him or it could be he health has let him down Strange.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: shuffle the pack/ the hand quicker than the eye?

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
This will be entertaining... Every 28 days government policy will change.... After 7 days it will change back to something else.... And 21 days later nothing will happen as they will all have headache....

Havering's angriest person...

Re: shuffle the pack/ the hand quicker than the eye?

bellend
are you saying double dip dave has become knee jerk dave?

Re: shuffle the pack/ the hand quicker than the eye?

Independent man
This week his a let the media pick the cabinet Dave.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave