rosser fed up with a pink one

bellend
a non story fill in the blanks.

Re: rosser fed up with a pink one

Phil Wailing
The British Empire was pink so what is his problem. Just to demonstrate what a non story this is the Home Office has already invited companies to design and supply the new blue one. When I was at school we only ever knew Britain as pink.

Re: rosser fed up with a pink one

Re: rosser fed up with a pink one

Percy
If they voted 96% to stay in the EU why not let them.

Re: rosser fed up with a pink one

What exact value to this country does Gibraltar have?
A piece of rock off of the Spanish coast population just over 32,000.
At the times of empire through to the two world wars and the cold war it was of strategic value but now?
Well as Percy pointed out if they want to stay in the common market let them.

Re: rosser fed up with a pink one

Percy
I think the answer lies in the number of British companies that have their head office or technology centres there.I know at least three Bookmakers or betting web sites are based there and as a result pay lots less tax.Its a great place for money laundering I visited one technology centre that was simply a room in a Hotel but was responsible for multiple betting opportunities.

Re: rosser fed up with a pink one

Matron has a stash of pink rubber gloves "good for fiddling about with fella" she says in her gruffalo voice-oh how I adore her.x

Re: rosser fed up with a pink one

confused of hornchurch

I've got some heavy duty black latex gloves that I use for cleaning out the drain when it gets blocked.

Re: rosser fed up with a pink one

Percy
Drain the swamp.

Re: rosser fed up with a pink one

GAZZER
why are you the swamp?

Re: rosser fed up with a pink one

Percy
Maybe the monster from the black lagoon.
Revolutions are always verbose.