quid pro quo

bellend
The Brexit-hit British pound threatens to reach parity with the euro -- and is already worth less than the European single currency for many travellers seeking to exchange cash at airports.

Re: quid pro quo

Re: quid pro quo

bellend
I go to spain to involve myself in their way of life.

Re: quid pro quo

Percy
I went to Spain it was full of Foreigners.
Revolutions are always verbose.