pot the black

bellend
The blonde-haired, blue-eyed daughter of missionaries was passing herself off as black, and had even befriended an African-American man she was pretending was her father. She begged her brother Ezra not to rock the boat by revealing the truth about her past. This transformation only become apparent when she realised she couldn't find a chip big enough for her shoulder.

Re: pot the black

Re: pot the black

confused of hornchurch

You can't always get what you want but if you try sometime you might find you get what you need.

Re: pot the black

Re: pot the black

Percy
Would she fit in the non binary community or would it have to be another one.

Re: pot the black

bellend
I don't think she's valued by either community now.