post brexit doom

Re: post brexit doom

Phil Wailing
Cameron said he would cut immigration to the tens of thousands, no ifs no buts.

There is a pattern forming here.

Re: post brexit doom

dalek1
Would that be vote gather phoney election promises by any chance?

Re: post brexit doom

I was told electricity would be free as nuclear power cost nothing.

Re: post brexit doom

bellend
The Bank of England is to unveil plans allowing European banks to operate in the UK as normal post-Brexit.
The BBC has learned that banks offering wholesale finance - money and services provided to businesses and each other - would operate under existing rules.
It means EU banks operating through branches can continue without creating subsidiaries - an expensive process.
Branches offer an easy way for banks to move money around their international operations.
But they present the risk that, in the event of a financial crisis, funds are quickly repatriated to the foreign bank's headquarters - leaving customers of the UK branch out of pocket.

Re: post brexit doom

Phil Wailing
I put the telly box on 20 mins ago to watch yet again that unbelievable qualifying lap that Lewis Hamilton banged in yesterday.

The telly box was on BBC 1 and they were interviewing the Liberal Democrat MP Ed Davey who was banging on about a second referendum on the terms of Brexit.

How kin thick are our MP’s???

We voted to leave, we were told by Mark Carney and Gideon Osborn there will be Armageddon if we vote to leave the EU. We were told the economy will shrink by £80 billion a year. We were told it will cost up to 5 million jobs. We were told we will all die of AIDS and Syphilis in a cellar full of bubonic plagued rats if we have the audacity to vote leave and we voted to leave no matter what the consequences. We don’t care what the terms of leaving are, which bit of that don’t these thicko’s understand.

Re: post brexit doom

fred
Stuff Hamilton he’s a Monaco resident driving a foreign motor,get on Eurosport or ITV4 and watch an Englishman win the Veulta España the third Englishman to win a cycling classic this year after Froome won the Giro Italia and Evans won the Tour de France.Frogs hate it bless em.
Or if your really at a loose end you can watch a load of useless foreigners running around in claret and blue for no good purpose in Liverpool at 4.
Personally my viewing will be the nice young ladies walking about round the pool of our hotel in Cyprus,just looking at their various tattoos you understand or not......

Re: post brexit doom

confused of hornchurch

EU KHAN'T BE SERIOUS London Mayor Sadiq Khan calls for ANOTHER Brexit referendum
The capital's leader calls for a so-called 'people’s vote' in a last ditch bid to halt the United Kingdom leaving the EU
By Patrick Knox
15th September 2018, 9:53 pm Updated: 16th September 2018, 4:19 am
SADIQ Khan has dramatically called for another EU referendum because he believes the people must be given the chance to reject Brexit.
The Mayor of London, who is an avowed remainer, argues Britain is facing either a bad deal or “no deal”, which he says will hit jobs and living standards.

Referring to the worst case scenarios, Mr Khan said: “They are both incredibly risky and I don’t believe Theresa May has the mandate to gamble so flagrantly with the British economy and people’s livelihoods.”
The leading Labour politician, who was Writing in the Observer, insisted backing a second referendum was never something he expected to have to do.
But he believed the threat to living standards and jobs was severe and he saw no alternative than to give people a chance to stay in the EU.
He said: “This means a public vote on any Brexit deal obtained by the government, or a vote on a ‘no-deal’ Brexit if one is not secured, alongside the option of staying in the EU.
“People didn’t vote to leave the EU to make themselves poorer, to watch their businesses suffer, to have NHS wards understaffed, to see the police preparing for civil unrest or for our national security to be put at risk if our cooperation with the EU in the fight against terrorism is weakened.”

Re: post brexit doom

fred
If one of these treacherous Bs were to stop something fast moving l don’t think many people would give a toss,it maybe food for thought for others of the same mindset who are trying to undermine a democratic vote.

Re: post brexit doom

On a visit to N Ireland Diane Abboticus was asked what she thought of County Down,after a pause she replied “she said she preferred it when Carol Vorderman was doing the numbers game”.

Re: post brexit doom

as i said at the start of this post they purposely engineered a bad deal to allow a vote on the outcome. they are getting to obvious.. it is the result of a remainer making an exit deal with other remainers.

Re: post brexit doom

fred
Hopefully there will be a coup of some sort and we tell the EU to shove it,then wait for them to come grovelling back to protect their billions of Euros trade deficit.
There’s 27 of em not just the Frogs and Krauts.
12