post brexit doom

Re: post brexit doom

Phil Wailing
Cameron said he would cut immigration to the tens of thousands, no ifs no buts.

There is a pattern forming here.

Re: post brexit doom

dalek1
Would that be vote gather phoney election promises by any chance?

Re: post brexit doom

I was told electricity would be free as nuclear power cost nothing.

Re: post brexit doom

bellend
The Bank of England is to unveil plans allowing European banks to operate in the UK as normal post-Brexit.
The BBC has learned that banks offering wholesale finance - money and services provided to businesses and each other - would operate under existing rules.
It means EU banks operating through branches can continue without creating subsidiaries - an expensive process.
Branches offer an easy way for banks to move money around their international operations.
But they present the risk that, in the event of a financial crisis, funds are quickly repatriated to the foreign bank's headquarters - leaving customers of the UK branch out of pocket.