oi off side ref

bellend
 An attacker should be considered offside when gaining an advantage by being in that position in situations that will now include receiving the ball from a rebound or deflection from the goal frame or a player in the defending team attempting a tackle, block or save.

Re: oi off side ref

Ho-Hum
You have a point bellend.  The alternative is to abolish the off side rule all together.