oh no not again

bellend
6 truths of life
1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, try it.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5. How about you get off angry AND DO SOME WORK.
6. You've still got a stupid grin on your face.

Re: oh no not again

bellend

WANTED... a politician  to act as a mud flap for a 1978 Ford Cortina. Must be flexible and willing to travel.

Re: oh no not again

bellend

Chris Huhne wishes he could 'turn back the clock'. Which let's face it is yet another serious motoring offence.

Re: oh no not again

Ho-Hum
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Re: oh no not again

Ho-Hum
A little boy said to his mother,
"Mommy, how come I'm black
and you're white?"

 His mother replied,
"Don't even go there!
From what I  remember about
that party,   you're bloody lucky
you don't bark.

Re: oh no not again

GAZZER
Hi Ho-Hum,

 Dear chap how the devil are you- I simple luv your picture-you look the spit of my uncle fester, however Matron is enamored with your photo she says you look like her old boyfriend Rasputin.

Re: oh no not again

Ho-Hum
There's no disputin'
I is Rasputin
Waitin' for a nasty to put the boot in
Now I ain't one for doin' hootin'
But me six gun is ready to do some shootin'.

Re: oh no not again

GAZZER
This pict is most apt eh....

Re: oh no not again

Ho-Hum
Dear Mr Cameron, after 4 years of the Smoking Ban, Ten Thousand Pubs have disappeared, just imagine what could disappear if you banned "Halaal Meat!" .... give it some thought please!!!

Re: oh no not again

confused of hornchurch

After a few years of his government, a few million jobs have gone as well.

Re: oh no not again

Ho-Hum
A few million?  Something less than that I suspect CoH and the dole queue has dropped recently.  You may well be right though as I don't actually have the figures in front of me.

Somebody will no doubt pull them up though. The final days of the last government employment was rather bleak and on a downward trend.  Mass unemployment under any government is tragic, of course.

Re: oh no not again

confused of hornchurch

Maybe, but there's at least 700,000 public service jobs, without the retail crisis and manufacturing losses.

"David Cameron's government has pinned its hopes on hiring by private companies making up for the 700,000 jobs lost as part of austerity cuts to public services".