oh no not again

bellend
6 truths of life
1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, try it.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5. How about you get off angry AND DO SOME WORK.
6. You've still got a stupid grin on your face.

Re: oh no not again

bellend

WANTED... a politician  to act as a mud flap for a 1978 Ford Cortina. Must be flexible and willing to travel.

Re: oh no not again

bellend

Chris Huhne wishes he could 'turn back the clock'. Which let's face it is yet another serious motoring offence.

Re: oh no not again

Re: oh no not again

Re: oh no not again

GAZZER
Hi Ho-Hum,

 Dear chap how the devil are you- I simple luv your picture-you look the spit of my uncle fester, however Matron is enamored with your photo she says you look like her old boyfriend Rasputin.

Re: oh no not again

Re: oh no not again

GAZZER
This pict is most apt eh....

Re: oh no not again

Re: oh no not again

confused of hornchurch

After a few years of his government, a few million jobs have gone as well.

Re: oh no not again

Re: oh no not again

confused of hornchurch

Maybe, but there's at least 700,000 public service jobs, without the retail crisis and manufacturing losses.

"David Cameron's government has pinned its hopes on hiring by private companies making up for the 700,000 jobs lost as part of austerity cuts to public services".