moritfied amber is not coloured

bellend
where is albert pierrepoint when you need him? ruddy amber racist, shadow home secretary diane abbott criticised the use of the term, saying it was "outdated", "offensive" and a "revealing choice of words". instead of saying that abbott is a useless bag of wind.

Re: moritfied amber is not coloured

fred
When l was working l used to ask them where that coloured girl/bloke in such and such dept was,l was told their black,when l pointed out that the the people’s of the southern W Indies were brown it wound them up even more,if you ain’t white your coloured ask my 5 year old grandson he’s got more sense in his little finger than that lard arsed racist tart,he knows brown and black are different colours,but if it gets her goat it can’t be a bad thing.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose
Bob

Re: moritfied amber is not coloured

Bob
I think that good looking MP with the copper coloured hair is the best colour.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: moritfied amber is not coloured

fred
Just read a piece by some bloke at a place called the Runnymede Trust saying we mustn’t be nasty to Bme people whatever they are,are they residents of some outer moon we haven’t heard of,we was taught the people of this planet are called humans,well apart from the jihadi weirdos.
Say Runnymede and being English you automatically think of the Magna Carta.......
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose
Bob

Re: moritfied amber is not coloured

Bob
Yes if you want a cushy job with plenty of money go work for a charity but be perfectly on song.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: moritfied amber is not coloured

You can't say copper, it's police officer.

Re: moritfied amber is not coloured

Ho-Hum
That ruddy woman is definitely racist; the fat, ugly Labour MP she referred to as being coloured is not coloured she's black and black is not a colour, right...or is it?

Re: moritfied amber is not coloured

fred
I stand to be corrected,red,yellow and blue are primary colours,black and white are element,chalk,carbon etc.
She’s black and the other Liebour pervert Vaz is brown,who is still in denial and still poncing on my tax £.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose