hornchurch post office petition

bellend
from Hornchurch news update (the tory monthly sheet) tory petition? they don't take any notice do they?

Re: hornchurch post office petition

confused of hornchurch

No, but they have to look like they're doing something to get the votes at the next election.

Re: hornchurch post office petition

Percy
Hornchurch is looking a little sad. I have never seen so many closed shops before. The Akash has gone.

Re: hornchurch post office petition

confused of hornchurch

We can't afford to pay for parking and have anything left to spend in the shops.