good turn out.

bellend
good turn out for the remembrance parade.

Re: good turn out.

Ho-Hum
The church I attend was full.

When I left my flat my neighbour John Jeffries was in his electric scooter, jacket laden with medals and was heading off, as he said, to lead the parade. He's 95 and one of the last veteran's of the D-Day landings.

Re: good turn out.

Big attendance in Rainham and the veterans were able to use the road from the social club as usual no police needed but they did turn up.

Re: good turn out.

My 8 year old was asking what it was all about. I told her remember her two grandad's (she never met them) and her step grandad as they were all forces vets. That was enough and she observed the silence as we all did.