forced to watch some sort of talent show.

forced to watch some sort of talent show.

bellend
what ever they call it, it's shite, my daughters choice, where was the talent? the inept judging the clueless. with a crowd madly cheering I mean a machine cheering insanely at everything. what utter crap.

PS: I didn't like it much.

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

Percy
My wife is just watching it on catch up TV apart from the balance act its crap.

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

You do realize you can turn it off at the mains Bellend?

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

bellend
you know my daughter, would you dare?

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

dalek1
And what do I have to put up with?
Emmerdale Coronation st East Enders then all the other shite you described.
Bring back decent tv for christ sake.

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

Or take the fuse out the plug.
More than one to skin a cat.

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

No but I'd tell her you did it.

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

I remember when tv entertainment was watching a man using a potters wheel in black and white.

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

confused of hornchurch

That sounds really stimulating.

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

A two room Sky package is the only way forward in these situations,my dear Lady Wife is hooked on crap central,some Yankee prog about wedding dresses is her latest fad.l find come about 8pm just chuck a sport channel on,the more obscure the better,Kabbabi is a winner,
bunch of Indian geysers mumbling to one another while playing grown up tag,this guarantees her swift departure upstairs,only downside is l have to make my tea,small price to pay.
If this isn’t an option you’ll have to man up and fight your corner.

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

Compared to talent shows and soaps it is!

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

No thanks Fred I can usually get what I want to watch without coughing up for Sky!
If I want retro tv there's always You Tube or Daily Motion and if I want the footie there's a few places I can find it.
No Sky wont be getting the stream off my you know what.

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

fred
Yes a lot of people are doing the same it’s the way TV is going.

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

OLD CODGER
Wish to see some really old movies including some Laurel and Hardy shorts go to channel 81 on Freeview
they are going back years they are better than the Soaps and Talent shows.
Pity me.

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

dalek1
Ah the original and classic comedy duo.
Timeless stuff!
Having said all that they don't come close to Havering council's very own comedy duo's Kelly and White and White and Dervish if you have sick sense of humour.

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

Oh yes we knew how to have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ4-hDKorQE

Even better was watching the spot vanish on the TV after it went off at 10pm after the National anthem.

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

confused of hornchurch

 I bet you enjoy basket weaving as well?

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

I don't feel old but.... I can remember edmundo ross and nice bit of latin dance music before even itv was thought of. before I started infant school. on my mums lap. you didn't switch over in them days.

It was just take five that stuck in my memory they played it incessantly.

Re: forced to watch some sort of talent show.

bellend
I take it all back, the eurotrash beat it for unwatchable shite, I watched the first twenty minutes, did it get any better?