end of empire

bellend

Labour say it was caused by poverty.
The Tories say it was caused by moral decline.
The BNP say it was caused by immigration.
Ukip say it was caused by meddling eurocrats
The Greens say it was caused by plastic carrier bags.
the Lib Dems think they were caused by poor people going to university - but they might not vote for it.

i say it was caused by politicians

Re: end of empire

GAZZER
Good morning Bellend...yes it was caused by politicians-but also the dumb labour voters who voted for the politicians lol.

This country is well and truly shagged-"end of an empire" the end of everything more like. Within a year or two looks like GAZZER and co will be heading outa here.

Re: end of empire

Nah, ya got it wrong bellend....It was closed due to fire damage.

.

Sadly, a fire on New Years Eve;31st December 1992 destroyed the building apart from the facade. There was talk about re-building or even keeping the facade in a new development, but it was not to be and the final remains of the Empire Theatre were demolished in Spring 1997.

Re: end of empire

The Ear

Re: end of empire

GAZZER
You are so right Mr Ear-see below the Labour parties great achievement in destroying the once Great Britain.  now in 2013

"A primary school with more than 400 pupils has become THE FIRST IN THE COUNTRY WHERE NO CHILDREN SPEAK ENGLISH AS THEIR MOTHER TONGUE....

Gladstone Primary is believed to be the first in Britain where EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ITS PUPILS DOES NOT SPEAK ENGLISH AS A FIRST LANGUAGE... MORE AND MORE PUPILS ACROSS THE COUNTRY ARE NOW FROM FOREIGN BACKGROUNDS.

Old Indy and his conspiritors must be having multiple orgasms over this news..

Re: end of empire

Percy.
We must welcome the genetic diversity our nation will be stronger for it.Without or African and west Indian immigrants of the 50s and 60s we would never win a running medal in the Olympics or at Boxing in the heavy weight classes.

Re: end of empire

GAZZER
Lol Percy neither would we have such a massive over bloated welfare dependence-or drug addict prob.

But hey your a clever guy and got your handle lol.

Re: end of empire

Percy.
The bloated drug addicted around Romford seem to be the white old age pensioners.Popping their prescriptions blocking the bus and claiming discount in Mc Donalds.

Re: end of empire

GAZZER
Who's gonna ride that chrome Spaz wheeler- Who's gonna make that first leg break- Who wants to wear those oap leathers- All the way to Thurrock lake- Who wants to break the news about old Matron-You remember uncle fester -He was the one afraid to cut the cake-Who wants to tell poor aunty Pauline run off to fire Thurrock lake.

I smelt a rat when I was a cat condemned to another life-now theirs still a rat and I'm not a Cat consequential with this other life.

The laws of GAZZER.