cooks special

bellend
pancakes made with wholemeal flour double cream and maple syrup

Re: cooks special

Ho-Hum
My friend Penny Forum makes my shrove Tuesday pancakes, which reminds me I have to take my aluminium ladder to her place.  Great pancakes but peeling them from the ceiling is the hard bit.

Re: cooks special

bellend

There are probably kids nowadays who've never even heard of St Pancake.

Re: cooks special

The Ear

Re: cooks special

bellend
can't we have pancake day and international woman's day on the same day.

why not merge the two and just have 'stove tuesday'?