come dine with me

bellend
The media tycoon invited Mr Farage to a dinner at his central London flat on Tuesday evening in the wake of Ukip’s strong performance at the Eastleigh by-election.
It was the pair’s first meeting and underlines the growing political influence of the fringe party. The Ukip leader is understood to have told Mr Murdoch that he hopes to win half of the seats in next year’s European election.
He said he will then set out plans to join forces with the Conservatives to fight Labour in the 2015 general election, but only if David Cameron agrees to step down as the party leader, well-placed sources said.
Mr Murdoch is said to be supportive of Mr Farage’s views towards Europe and his backing for new grammar schools, but more sceptical about Ukip’s stance on immigration. The emergence of the secret meeting is likely to add to the growing pressure on the Prime Minister amid speculation that Cabinet ministers are positioning themselves for future leadership bids.
Theresa May, the Home Secretary, has recently emerged as a potential Tory leader after defying Cabinet calls for her to relax Britain’s immigration rules.

Re: come dine with me

Hmmm quite disturbing-Murdoch obviously scents the stronger new boy on the block and the current sea change in politics-I hope Farage uses that vile man and doesn't get into bed with him to much.

I noticed on question time last night that Bob Crow is now suggesting that we sever our links with the EU monster-curb immigration for non skilled workers Blah Blah Blah-how this shit head has ( of a sudden) changed his politics.

Is it because union membership has plummeted- and soon he might be outa his hundred grand a year plus job. Millions of working class people have lost there jobs and pensions seen a real time cut in their wages whilst the likes of Crow and those communist multicultural champions UNISON stood by and even participated in there benefactors destructing and championed mass immigration.

Make no doubt about it they are all self appreciation traitors.

Re: come dine with me

Independent man
Farage got his tongue up Murdoch backside no surprise!
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave