behind the wall

bellend
Stark women can't get along, thanks to Littlefinger.

Re: behind the wall

Michael Towner
It's a long lane that has no turning.

Re: behind the wall

Ho-Hum
bellend is a dickhead.

Re: behind the wall

bellend
yes

Re: behind the wall

Ho-Hum
And a fine specimen too.

Re: behind the wall

Hmmm I have a cousin that's a "dire wolf" but more to the point and I feel I must inform you...I have and extraordinary long willy.

Boiiiiiiing said Zebedee time for bed-Nity nite humans.

Re: behind the wall

bellend
 he'll end up in the La Brea Tar Pits I'll wager

Re: behind the wall

bellend
Aegon Targaryen, the rightful heir to the Targaryen throne, but I personally am pastafarian but could easily be persuaded into tagliatelleism.