alternative

bellend
Residents' Association Alternative Budget
http://www.haveringra.org.uk/pages/altbuget.htm

Re: alternative

Ho-Hum
The RAs are genuinely for the people, by definition it's an association of residents who will serve the residents, thus they don't have to adhere to a Blue, Red or or Yellow party line.   It's a no-brainer.

Re: alternative

Percy.
A good move lets write to our independent councillors and tell them we are proud of their attempt and that they Keep proposing savings so at the next election they can have a common theme supported by tax payers and something we can all vote for.I have written to councillor Tucker thanking him.

Re: alternative

Hmmm I must disagree-there are many resident councillors who feel an empathy with the loony left-some loony left councillors who were kicked out of office are hiding within the resident associations basement.

Infact most resident association members are on the left take Mr "meh" (sounds like a sheep) Alex the bisexual Donald obviously a far left sympathiser who now works for the Emerson park ward residents association.

They are just to scared to wear there true colours-but there intent is the same as always-just read there weekly shit it makes oi laugh.

Re: alternative

Percy.
Ah four legs good Two legs bad eh.

Re: alternative

GAZZER
Haa I have pondered your retort for over 5 mins then realized what it meant.

Good one percy lol.

Re: alternative

Independent man
Ho-Hum Im with you vote Independent
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: alternative

Gazzer, I sincerely hope that you do not laugh at my articles !

Re: alternative

GAZZER
Madame you servant always..