a second referendum

bellend
it's on it's way folks

Bob

Re: a second referendum

Bob
took 40 years for this one i doubt i will see another one.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: a second referendum

confused of hornchurch

Labour MP Urges Commons Vote To Block Brexit

Tottenham MP David Lammy calls for a vote in the Commons next week "to decide whether we should go forward with Brexit".

19:07, UK,
Saturday 25 June 2016

David Lammy: 'We do not have to do this'

Senior Labour MP David Lammy has urged Parliament to "stop this madness" and vote to overturn the result of the EU referendum.

The former minister said the Commons should "bring this nightmare to an end through a vote in Parliament".

The MP for Tottenham added: "Our sovereign Parliament needs to now vote on whether we should exit the EU.
Bob

Re: a second referendum

Bob
Lammy is a racist twat.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: a second referendum

Ho-Hum
Of course we should have another referendum and a third too until the REMAIN sore losers get their way. Awe c'mon, fairs fair.

Re: a second referendum

OLD CODGER
I see now we have the IDI Armin question why should the people we let in to our country now decide that they want to be separate or tell us what to do if the vote goes against them.
The vote gave us back control .
If you don't like it go back  this is they way we have had for many years the majority vote wins.

Re: a second referendum

bellend
a second referendum is coming, the so called thinking class are telling you idiots you got it wrong, when will you ever learn your place?

Re: a second referendum

confused of hornchurch

Not if the petition is a fraudulent load of bolox!

Second referendum petition: formal investigation launched into allegations of electoral fraud

By Luke Heighton
 26 June 2016 • 12:09pm

Parliamentary authorities have launched a formal inquiry into an online petition calling for a re-run of the Brexit vote, amid claims some of the more than three million signatures it has gained since Friday may be fraudulent.

A statement posted on the House of Commons' petitions committee Twitter account on Sunday afternoon said: "We are investigating allegations of fraudulent use of the petitions site. Signatures found to be fraudulent will be removed".

It came as the 'EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum' petition posted on the UK Government and Parliament Petitions website showed a suspicious number of signatures attributed to places outside the UK – in some cases more than their total population.

Some 39,411 residents of Vatican City, home to Pope Francis, appeared to have signed the petition by Sunday morning, despite the tiny city state having a total population of just 800.

Re: a second referendum

Ho-Hum
Replay 2006 Cup Final, I am unhappy with the result.  West Ham nearly won so there should be a replay, right?

Time to get a petition going, I say.

Re: a second referendum

bellend
the germans want a replay of ww2?

Re: a second referendum

Yes and I want our game against Benfica in 1962 to be replayed.
We went out on aggregate and had two perfectly good goals disallowed in the first leg.
The closest we came to the European Cup.

Re: a second referendum

We've just given them it.

Re: a second referendum

bellend
it's coming.

Re: a second referendum

bellend
Tony Blair hints a second Brexit referendum could happen as people change their minds

Re: a second referendum

Brexit won in a fair vote (well it was a vote with some dirty campaigning from both sides).  However, LEAVE won.

Now the REMAIN side want to oppose democracy and bully away Brexit.  In my view that makes them  fascists, a moustache  away from being Nazis. Not Brussel Sprouts BUT Brussels Spouts.

Re: a second referendum

bellend
the oldies are being softened up for the new referendum, slash interest rates, who will that affect who are the most likely to have a bit of savings? that should scare them. wait for the pensions scare, it's coming as is the next referendum.

Re: a second referendum

dalek1
How can you slash interest rates any further they're virtually zero as it is?

Re: a second referendum

bellend
pay the banks to hold your money

Bob

Re: a second referendum

Bob
Plenty more work to do reform the house of lords get PR in elections and reform councils.No time to run another referendum.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: a second referendum

bellend
time will be found