a bit lammy

bellend

The racial bias in our justice system is creating a social timebomb
David Lammy

and a totally unrelated subject

Lee Rigby's killer has launched a compensation bid over a scuffle with prison guards that could cost taxpayers £100,000.
Michael Adebolajo claims he has been left with 'psychological injury' after he was left with two teeth missing following the incident in 2013.
He has now filed a writ in the High Court asking for £25,000.
But with costs for a police investigation and legal fees taken into consideration the total is likely to be around £100,000.

Re: a bit lammy

confused of hornchurch

25,000 for two teeth?

How much for the life he snuffed out?

The best way to avoid "psychological injury" is to cease going round killing people.

Re: a bit lammy

The vast majority of the victims were middle aged and elderly white folk and the attackers were mainly young black  males and anyone who dared suggest there were racial overtones were themselves branded racist. Of course the do gooders who claimed it was a social issue from their leafy all white at the time suburbs and nowhere near the muggers paradise of inner city areas.

Re: a bit lammy

Percy
Its more than that its social brokenhomespoor housing inadequate schools then socialmores gangs lack of opportunity the list is endless.
.It seems that the migrants of Mexico to the US, and Eastern European to Britain, have served their purpose with regard to the government's of Britain and America, and so can go home. That purpose was to disenfranchise the working classes of both countries, whilst craftily shifting the blame on the working migrants themselves. It's all very cynical, and a great pity that the populace fall for their divide and rule policies.

Re: a bit lammy

dalek1
Perc taking things back to the earlier decade the 1960's the working class had its best opportunity in the 20th century to take control. The arts from popular music film theatre play rights tv became areas were working class performers broke through regularly. And the Labour government didn't discourage it. The upper class tossers were worried to the point of Mountbatten even conspiring to overthrow the Labour government. The problem became what was always feared and union power was starting to get out of control and Labour started to pander to minority groups leading to Enoch Powell's rivers of blood speech and the loss of the 1970 election. We then had four years of the biggest traitor to ever take office in No10. Ted Heath.

Re: a bit lammy

Ho-Hum
Head Teeth?  Another piece of crap that lies moulding in the ground.

Re: a bit lammy

Spot on me old cock.

Re: a bit lammy

I dont know about the unions but Labour split and split again.I was thrown out of the party by the Union boss Clive Jenkins.He was the English Mc Carthy seeing communism every where.The labour party has always suffered from its so called Brooad church approach.Whenever one side gets the upper hand it splits.It split again in 75 this time Marxists and Trotskyites.Then was doomed to years inthe wilderness until Blair the witch destroyed the party and bought in his paid cronies.
Revolutions are always verbose.