Zimbabwe!

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss!

Next step - Dopey Theresa sends him a few billions to tide him over in his search for a "new democracy". Money that will never be seen again. The cretins in charge of the UK have done this many times before.

 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-42077233

Re: Zimbabwe!

Ho-Hum
This is not a racist comment BUT Black Power is not all that it's cracked up to be in Zimbabwe.  Non oppressive western influence could be useful to build a still emerging nation.

Re: Zimbabwe!

fred
Black power ain’t all its cracked up to be full stop,scratch the surface and their values are questionable to say the least.

Re: Zimbabwe!

A tyrant is a tyrant whatever skin-colour he or she has.

Re: Zimbabwe!

Percy
In the colonial days the Locals were not even allowed into town to shop .They were forced to remain on the white mans farms. Zimbabwe has a 97% literacy rate Britain only 85%

Re: Zimbabwe!

fred
Might be something to do with being illegal immigrant free.

Re: Zimbabwe!

MR H
I think we should remember that our 'Auntie Beeb' is not all that she is cracked up to be. The BBC is a propaganda tool of our so called 'democratic government'.

These African countries that have enormous mineral, and precious metals etc have people that are piss poor, because countries like ours are shoveling it away out of the country.

Whoever the President is, is just irrelevant. Just like Teresa May; she is only a puppet who does as she is told. Any of the African leaders who are in the grip of our debt based money system will dance to the tune. He is in our pocket. I think the yanks coined the phrase with Saddam in Iraq, ' A man we can do business with'. Thats because that bastard was our man.   Nothing changes.
It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.

Re: Zimbabwe!

fred
It would be interesting to know how much of the wealth is in the bank accounts of the leading characters in this the latest African coup,don’t suppose they will be spreading it around the workers any time soon.

Re: Zimbabwe!

confused of hornchurch

You can't have a rich workforce because once they have enough money they stop working.(no workforce)
You have to let them have just enough money to pay the bills so they are desperate to do it all again the next week.
Sometimes you can allow them the illusion that if they work extra hard they will start to get ahead, but then you tax them till the pips squeak.
Then you offer to help them by lending them money at extortionate rates so they can never get out of debt.
It's the system, we are poor by design.

Re: Zimbabwe!

fred
So that’s why we had all the wildcat strikes in the seventies

Re: Zimbabwe!

confused of hornchurch

Yes, and that's why they had to bash the miner's heads in.

Re: Zimbabwe!

Question how many of people over here will go back to build up their country. Also how much of any money given will be siphoned off into leaders and politicians pockets.

Re: Zimbabwe!

Two different police forces that were policing the pickets kicked off in a village in the Midlands one evening proper tear up.Swept under the carpet of course.
Food vans were organised by the print unions as the miners family’s were denied money down the social on the basis they were striking illegally.
If that egomaniac Scargill had held a ballot...who knows?

Re: Zimbabwe!

My answer to your second question - most of it.

Re: Zimbabwe!

Council Witness
Are you going out there to sort them all out ? Why not crowd fund your fare ?

Re: Zimbabwe!

No can do. My passport was confiscated.