Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

Council Witness
Mr Rosindell has enjoyed many years playing the rebel on the flag-waving Euro-hating wing of the Conservative Party but EU politics is about to get very grown-up indeed with an in/out referendum and even a new word "Brexit".

Wil Mr Rosindell and his EU-hating supporters abide with the law and accept a referendum result that clearly shows a majority wishing to stay in the EU ?

It is after all the second referendum vote we have had on Europe - there was nothing in the first one to suggest that we wouldn't expect Europe to evolve over time anyway, who on earth expected it to stay still ? - only flag-waving cretins.

Re: Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

Royston Eldridge

Re: Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

Winchy
Tony Benn was right.

Re: Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

Royston Eldridge

Re: Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

Percy.
I voted against in 1975 on the basis we had spent the last 1000 years fighting the French or the Germans and other European countries so why should we expect anything from them.I hate saying I told you so as it has damaged this country so badly.Time to get out from the Jackboot of Europe and trade worldwide.I look forward to some nice New Zealand lamb.

Re: Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

RIP Tony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0wFii8klNg

Re: Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

Council Witness
Yes that's right your comfortable life can change - that is politics after all.