Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

Council Witness

Re: Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

Royston Eldridge

Re: Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

Winchy
Tony Benn was right.

Re: Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

Royston Eldridge

Re: Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

Percy.
I voted against in 1975 on the basis we had spent the last 1000 years fighting the French or the Germans and other European countries so why should we expect anything from them.I hate saying I told you so as it has damaged this country so badly.Time to get out from the Jackboot of Europe and trade worldwide.I look forward to some nice New Zealand lamb.

Re: Will Rosindell Accept An IN vote in the in/out EU referendum

RIP Tony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0wFii8klNg