Why Did Andrew Rosindell Not Take Part In The Romford Recorder Hustings?

Why Did Andrew Rosindell Not Take Part In The Romford Recorder Hustings?

Lorraine Moss
The hustings took place yesterday and was live on the Romford Recorder website.  For some reason Andrew Rosindell did not take part?

http://www.romfordrecorder.co.uk/news/election-2017-recorder-hustings-for-romford-goes-live-at-6pm-tonight-1-5035317

Re: Why Did Andrew Rosindell Not Take Part In The Romford Recorder Hustings?

Phil Wailing
On Tuesday the house snatcher announced all campaigning will be suspended till further notice, perhaps no one told him it was 2 days that was agreed.

Re: Why Did Andrew Rosindell Not Take Part In The Romford Recorder Hustings?

Percy
he does not need to he has the fox hunting and zoo people on his side.

Re: Why Did Andrew Rosindell Not Take Part In The Romford Recorder Hustings?

Well according to the RR Julia Dockerill the dames anointed successor  failed to turn up at the Upminster and Hornchurch hustings. No doubt her appearance record as a Tower Hamlets councillor (nearly 30% no shows last year) will be replicated in her first term in parliament.

Re: Why Did Andrew Rosindell Not Take Part In The Romford Recorder Hustings?

Percy
Its the same all over the country.Tory candidates are lying low depending on social media and leaving it tothe spin doctors and Theresa.That way they are all on message.

Re: Why Did Andrew Rosindell Not Take Part In The Romford Recorder Hustings?

dalek1
Well at least Labour seem to be out canvassing in force.
Psychologically if you see a face at your door you are more likely to vote for that person than a face on a leaflet.