Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

Lorraine Moss
I have been informed that the reason why Brian Eagling is standing candidates in Gooshays ward against The Harold Hill Independent Party is because he want to stop me from getting elected.

If this is true, seems like a lot of effort for a personal grudge.

I wonder what it was I done to provoke this?

http://havering-forum.46540.x6.nabble.com/What-A-Surprise-Brian-Eagling-Has-Been-Nominated-For-Mayor-td31952.html

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

dalek1
Well who has a grudge against him?
An unprincipled little toe rag ranking alongside Barrett Ower Van Den Hende etc.
The list of folk in this borough who despise the sight of him must be endless.
I must say Mossy its a bit unfair to compare him to a rat?
After all what have they done to deserve to have Eagling amongst their number?

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

The Harold Wood and Hill Park Conservatives.

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

It was the thing about being Mayor that I found despicable.  I cannot believe what they done to Barbara Matthews.  If it meant so much to his ego to be the Mayor again all he had to do was to wait for one year.

He told someone that I am a nasty piece of work, well I would never pull a stunt like that.  Whether I get elected or not remains to be seen, at least I have integrity.

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

OLD CODGER
Can he spell integrity or if he can come back to the Residents Association can he be the first triple mayor. Keep up the good work.

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

As I recall Lorraine it was Damien White revealed Eagling would be Mayor before the result of the elections were known.

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

bellend
strange that because I revealed that Putin would be president before the election, we must both have insight.

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

fred
This has to be tempered by your misplaced optimism of W Ham having a good season.
Proper nest of vipers vying for access to the trough,only the Tories are disturbing the peace in Havering Park,oh and the Moonies or whatever their name is were down the road again,no sign of the blondie one,now one could be persuaded if she knocked........

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

So it's true that you have a crystal ball Bellend?

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

Before I go and put a bet on, do you think you can offer me some insight into the most likely outcome in Gooshays ward?

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

bellend
no, only who I would love to win, unfortunately there is a well greased nasty machine operating in all wards

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

confused of hornchurch

Well-greased nasty machine?

My heart skipped a beat, for a moment I assumed you were talking about the road resurfacing machine they use to fill in the potholes.

Ha ha Havering council filling in potholes!
No one can accuse you of not having a sense of humour  Connie!

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

confused of hornchurch

Thank you.

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

I noticed one of the candidates against you is Eaglings Mrs Bunny!
Don't know the other two.

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

Morning Confused, that would be a tough one.  There are 18 candidates.  A lot of them are attempting to claim the work that we have done.  I don't remember any of these people ever being around when we led the campaign to save the Manor.  People are getting all types of nonsense said to them on the doorstep.

This year the count starts at 10pm on the 3rd of May as the polling stations close.  They are counting all wards at the same time and have a new system to deal with the split votes.  It is called a "Grass Skirt" method.  I expect it will go on for most of the night.

I will try and update the site with all of the results once they come through.  One things for sure, it is going to be a very interesting evening.  I think it is likely that the Conservatives may lose some seats in Emerson Park and Brooklands.

Gooshays has always been a very interesting ward, and anything could happen.  We are giving it our best shot and we will have to see what happens.

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

confused of hornchurch

Hi Lorraine, it certainly will be interesting! Why do they always come up with strange names like 'the grass skirt method'?

What on earth does that mean?

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

Lorraine Moss
It means that all the candidates have to wear grass skirts and dance to Hula Hula music.

Actually it is a bit more boring than that please see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwPlhwiI418.

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

bellend
thanks for that Lorraine now i'm stuck with a picture of  kelly in a hula hula skirt

Re: Why Are Residents Association Candidates Standing In Gooshays Ward?

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain that method. (If you don't know something ask the forum)

That proves that you can get through to even the most confused voter if you engage with them.

Will you be wearing a grass skirt on the night?

123