Wheres Bellender Gone??

GAZZER
where are you pink dude eh??

Re: Wheres Bellender Gone??

Percy
I have seen his wife so I know he is OK.

Re: Wheres Bellender Gone??

dalek1
And HH and Connie!
Where  are they all.
Come back boys we're missing you!

Re: Wheres Bellender Gone??

bellend
I can't think of anything to say, but I did wonder if the new hacton school was cladded in a fire retardant material.

Re: Wheres Bellender Gone??

confused of hornchurch

Have you been laying awake at night thinking about that Bellers?

Re: Wheres Bellender Gone??

bellend
some say I sleep to well, and maybe true for all English men.

Re: Wheres Bellender Gone??

Add to that the cladding on the new leisure centre in Romford.
Looks very plasticy to me.

Re: Wheres Bellender Gone??

Percy
Where are Spike and Eclogue,

Re: Wheres Bellender Gone??

Ho-Hum
The kitchen got too hot for them.

Re: Wheres Bellender Gone??

Hello Bellender dear fellow!!

Sorry I missed your trifling post, that's because I have been on a dating site (cant cope with the amount of birds that want to meet ole GAZZER) however now you have my full attention.

Hows ya bin buddy buns eh xx

FYI-did you know Mossy has a gay dog called Alpha (tee he) and now she also has a rampant frigging gay cat called Tulip-whatever next Bellsy eh.

PS.. I noticed Ho-Hummer is back, like old times what what-never mind I shall accost him later.

Re: Wheres Bellender Gone??

Lorraine Moss
Gazzer his name is Zebedee, where did you get Tulip from?

Re: Wheres Bellender Gone??

GAZZER
Sorry Mossy its defo a "tulip" and that's that Im afraid. Some people call me mandingo and I don't care.

Hmmmm some people call me a lot of awful things and it make my frigging BLOOD BOIL!!!

Tulip tulip tulip-din dins is ready. Get a cat called Diesel or Wellard for Gaztastic sake lady.