Where is everyone

David Byrne
Has this site closed down?

Re: Where is everyone

Percy
I think they are all out campaigning for Rosser.I saw some with banners at the town hall

Re: Where is everyone

Hi David, no I think everyone must just be a bit busy at the moment.  It has only been a week since I last posted.

Percy, I can assure you that I have not been out canvassing for Andrew Rosindell.  I have just had a hectic  few weeks.

Re: Where is everyone

Percy
Are we due for another town hall protest next Wednesday some talk of a decision on the new zealand way  build.

Re: Where is everyone

Lorraine Moss
Hi Percy, it is next Thursday when the application for outline planning permission for 30 houses goes before the Regulatory Service Committee.

Re: Where is everyone

Percy
New banner being painted.

Re: Where is everyone

There seems to be far more activity on the Facebook page Residents Action Havering (RAH) - It may be time to migrate to there.

Re: Where is everyone

Percy
I prefer not getting the adverts and the cookies using that face book page.This forum may have had its time but its better than giving up to the facebook lords.
Revolutions are always verbose.