Where is Tom Merton ?

Council Witness

Re: Where is Tom Merton ?

dalek1
I don't think Tom has posted on the site since the rugby world cup in 2015.

Re: Where is Tom Merton ?

Theresa May said the UK would “honour it's commitments” made during its membership of the EU.

If that is the case the final divorce bill, assuming we ever leave, will be an absolute minimum £40 billion.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/may-agrees-40bn-bill-for-brexit-0bqgjksrg

Re: Where is Tom Merton ?

dalek1
Good lord how many schools hospitals fire stations police and other front line services would that have have financed for any number of years?
Oh well old Tess thinks its much better to throw that kind of our money down a black hole better known as the EU budget as opposed to us investing  in our own infrastructure and rebuilding our industry destroyed by Thatcher and her dogmatic policies in the 1980's.

Re: Where is Tom Merton ?

Ho-Hum
May is chasing with the the hounds and running with the hare. She needs to read her own lips....BREXIT MEANS BREXIT.

We're in transition time now, not in two bloody years.