What people don't want to talk about

starry eyes
So the Goverment are to allow more refugees into our country. Well how is that going to work. We are only a small Island, our health system cannot cope and is bursting at the seams, what are they going to live on? We can only afford to give our pensioners a rise a cost Of a postage stamp, even though they fought in Two World Wars, but what does that matter, our genuine disabled people are being told you have to now work, whether you are able to or not because we cannot afford it, so lets take away everything. But suddenly we can now afford to help other people who have never contributed to our country.
I am not predjudised ( sorry cannot spell today) but why squeeze us out so that it makes the whole country angry.

Where are we going to put these people? our housing is bursting at the seams, I have to wait 6 weeks to see my doctor, Where is the money that George Osborne has carefully budgeted for going to come from? It's no good keep sweeping this issue under the carpet hoping it is going to go away, because it isn't.

I am fearful for my grandchildren what sort of country this will be in years to come. Whilst we have seen many dreadful and upsetting stories and media pictures, how much more can this country cope with, our infrastructure is already bursting at the seams.

Re: What people don't want to talk about

Percy.
If all these councils suddenly  have housing for the invaders why has it not been offered to our Homeless.

Re: What people don't want to talk about

Tom Merton
Why aren't very rich very spacious Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia offering to give them asylum?   Apart from Jordan the arab world is doing next to nothing, the picture of a dead baby, whilst tragic, is not a reason to allow thousands of economic migrants in.  The parents of the poor child were not fleeing a war zone they voluntarily left a safe camp in Turkey.
If it must always be better, it can never be good enough.

Re: What people don't want to talk about

Romfordian
They are Arabs let the Arab nations take them in, Don't mind helping the countries bordering them financially  the whole world should be doing that But that particular family and the others from the region had already crossed into safe havens and should have registered as asylum seekers there, so they are really financial migrants, The same as the migrants in Hungary they have refused to register as asylum seekers so should be taken back to the last border they crossed and sent on there way cruel but how many millions are there that want to come here
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

They want free western European stuff like houses, healthcare and benefits.
If it must always be better, it can never be good enough.

Re: What people don't want to talk about

Royston Eldridge

Re: What people don't want to talk about

Royston Eldridge

Re: What people don't want to talk about

starry eyes
Thank you ecolouge7 I did worry about posting this but enough is enough, pensioners are upset about the fact how their going to manage another winter with heating bills, single parents who have suddenly become ill through no fault of their own, and had their benifits cut dramatically. Look at Benefit Tales that Atos have said people who are fit to work who have taken their own lives because hey cannot cope or put themselves under anymore pressure.

The Goverment should be ashamed of themselves and I hope Andrew Rosindell reads Benefit tales and can say whole heartedly that he supports the Stance that the Goverment has taken.

There is no Great in Great Britain anymore and those who say different are living in cuckoo land aren't you Mr Rosindell

Just A thought Ecologue, perhaps we should ask all the MPs if they will take some in, some of them have 2 homes contributing to the Housing crisis.

Good point Tom, they want to bleed our Health system and Mr Cameron is about to let them do jut that.

starry eyes
Yes ecologue7 too true and also free housing and benefits, no wonder they look happy.

Here here Romfordian nice to hear from you again.

Yes we are the most easily suckered country, as I said in an earlier post , I only expected a couple of people to reply as most people are too frightened to say what they really think, it's  the same old few who say what they really think, so good on you all freedom of speech. Eh.

Re: What people don't want to talk about

Re: What people don't want to talk about

John H

Re: What people don't want to talk about

starry eyes
Thank you John H and Ho Hum for replying to my post, this is a very serious situation that nobody seems bothered with, how long must we go on putting up with it and saying nothing, it's  about time ,they called  an emergency meeting and sort out our system first before allowing more people in. NHS is a mess, Housing is at bursting point, GPs  cannot cope already, why do those at the top choose to ignore us. It's  about time they woke up, look after our elderly and vunerable. Read benefit tales folks it is disgusting the way they are treating some of our vunerable.
1234 ... 9