What next

Percy
Where is the government dept handing out documents to those who have lost every thing where the few millions of government aid..If this was in India our money would be there now.

Re: What next

MR H
Percy, a good question.
 A few years ago, I wrote and asked our Dame, why do we give billions of pounds away in overseas aid when the kids at Dycorts school have to make do and mend with an old crumbling 1955 pre-fab.

As to be expected the Dame could not accept my position, and the old run down school is still standing.
She was absolutely useless.
It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.

Re: What next

Percy
Dycourts is a brilliant place yes hampered by lack of funds but the staff all deserve a medal.

Re: What next

Overseas aid?
Does it actually go to the people who need it or as under Bliar it goes to selling the idea of privatised water to third world countries and other hair brained concepts?
Or does it go to a few bent politicians and public servants to finance over inflated arms deals so governments can drop bombs on their own people?

Re: What next

Percy
Other countries openly bribe people to buy their goods we use overseas aid its the grease they use to oil the wheels of arms sales and corruption.

Re: What next

Percy
A lady I know has had a letter from the council telling her they are checking safety in the blocks of flats and giving her tips on what to do and to get a fire alarm etc etc.Her problem is she does not live in a tower block or any where near one.Has any body else had one.
Revolutions are always verbose.