What is happening at the queens hospital

What is happening at the queens hospital

Planning of havering
Has anyone else been to the doctor and been informed that the queens hospital is not taking referrals for the foreseeable time. I went to the doctor last week with carpal tunnel in both hands the doctor said sorry the queens is not taking referrals so leave it a few weeks and then arrange a appointment at another hospital on line anyone else come across this problem

Re: What is happening at the queens hospital

Percy
No but my wife got taken to Basildon hospital tonight fortunately nothing serious.
Revolutions are always verbose.