What Has Happened To Romford Bowls Club ?

What Has Happened To Romford Bowls Club ?

Lorraine Moss
We walk our Dog over Lodge Farm Park on a daily basis.  Yesterday we noticed that the club house windows are all boarded up.  I am not sure how long it has been like this as we often go over there when it is dark.

I have had a look on the internet but I have not been able to find any information.  This link shows the history of the club  http://www.friendsofraphaelpark.org.uk/romford_bowls_club.

Re: What Has Happened To Romford Bowls Club ?

Percy.
Probably the weather they will come back when we get some decent weather.

Re: What Has Happened To Romford Bowls Club ?

The Ear

Re: What Has Happened To Romford Bowls Club ?

bellend
will it be a mosque ?

Re: What Has Happened To Romford Bowls Club ?

Mossy-the spell has been cast the runes consulted-don't spellback cause GAZZER has bolted.

MATRON x

Re: What Has Happened To Romford Bowls Club ?

Lorraine Moss
Sorry Matron, it was set on auto, so even if he bolted it would still have got him!

Re: What Has Happened To Romford Bowls Club ?

Lorraine Moss
I meant to update this earlier.  Angel Delight has informed me that they board the windows up in the winter season and it usually starts up again in March.

Re: What Has Happened To Romford Bowls Club ?

Hmmm I rang up Rom Bowls club last week- I said “Is that the local bowling club?”
He said “It depends where you’re calling from.”

Wise guy eh!!