What Happened To The Rest Of My Letter?

Lorraine Moss
In last weeks Recorder's letter page former Cllr Keith Wells wrote about The Harold Hill Independent Party.

We therefore decided to send the following response;

Lorraine Moss and Jan Sargent
The Harold Hill Independent Party

With regard to their involvement in the campaign against the proposed Solar farm in Dagnam Park (The Manor), Lorraine Moss has already fully responded to the claims of the Conservative Action Team.  This was in her letter in the Recorder back in March 2017.  No member of the action team responded to this up until last week.  Lorraine clearly stated that  GLA Assembly Member Cllr Keith Prince did respond to a personal invite from the campaign team and that that there was no evidence of any opposition on the Conservative Action Teams social media sites.  It was actually pointed out that if their "Action Team" has so much influence over this matter, why on earth did they not speak out at the outset before the proposal was put to the public?

We wondered why Keith Wells and his colleagues do not list all of what they class as the Administration's achievements on their  own leaflets as opposed to trying to claim credit for a successful campaign that they claim to have silently fought behind the scenes?  I am sure that the people of Harold Hill are very grateful for the My Place Centre and the fact that the National Lottery funded it.  With regards to improvements to Central Park, was this not to make up for the fact that against the wishes of many of the residents, part of this park was taken and sold for development?

If our group do get elected in next year's local elections, we can assure residents that anything that we say on our leaflets is a true factual record of our achievements.  We are very proud of the work that we are doing for the people of Harold Hill.

However, this is what was actually published in this weeks Recorder;

Re: What Happened To The Rest Of My Letter?

Percy
The labour party is the only party that cares for the many not the few.The independents only care about their ward or their street not the whole borough and world.

Re: What Happened To The Rest Of My Letter?

Re: What Happened To The Rest Of My Letter?

the labour party cares about everyone but the English. the conseRATives care about the rich, the libLIARS care about Europe.

Re: What Happened To The Rest Of My Letter?

Ho Hum is wise man! Nice one, Hummy.

Re: What Happened To The Rest Of My Letter?

confused of hornchurch

He doesn't say a lot, but when he does he gives it to us straight.

Re: What Happened To The Rest Of My Letter?

dalek1
Ok here's the big issue.
Like it or not Rog and his boys and girls are the largest party in our hallowed chamber but lost their majority
last time round so needed RATS to prop them up.
The LE's are in May and  little doubt in my mind the Tories are going to be mullered at the polls.
However can all the opposition groups work together?
As a voter all I want to see is the back of the Tories and quite frankly I'm past  caring who gets in so long as they can form an alliance and kick the Tories out.
Changing  subject slightly I spent my two  Saturday  afternoon boring hours walking round Romford while Little Miss D1 was attending her stage school and in the market square who did I see but old Rog with his missus.
Were  crowds  of people following him er no.
Just  goes to show how non descript the silly old sod is!

Re: What Happened To The Rest Of My Letter?

Was that his missus or his council secretary?

Re: What Happened To The Rest Of My Letter?

dalek1
Well they both looked about 90 both propping each other up so I'd say his missus.

Re: What Happened To The Rest Of My Letter?

You're probably correct. My local sources tell me that Roger's old lady was once secretary to the former MP Angela Watkinson. The old duffer was out on her ear when AW packed her bags and fucked off to pastures new. The current MP prefers the younger Tory-type apparently!