Well I never.

Phil Wailing
My wife Whatsapped me an hour ago and said Jeremy C has been elected as the Leader of the Labour Party.

I can't tell you how happy I was.

I have just got in and put Sky news on only to find out it was Corbin not Clarkson.

Re: Well I never.

Romfordian
Tories got there preferred choice
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

Re: Well I never.

She was trying to get you confused.

Re: Well I never.

Ho-Hum
No magnanimity from bad losers though, who tried to engineer what they thought voters would like to know and not what they needed to hear. Corbyn came across as deafenly honest and believing what he said; wether we agree with him or not he did the biz.

'It's a f***ing disaster': Utter dismay from senior Labour MPs as Corbyn victory triggers EIGHT resignations from frontbench

Re: Well I never.

Royston Eldridge

Re: Well I never.

Tom Merton
I wonder what will comrade Corbyn wear to the Cenotaph to disrespect our troops?
Lenin cap
White poppy
Palestinian scarf
Donkey jacket
If it must always be better, it can never be good enough.

Re: Well I never.

Ho-Hum
Corbyn will definitely outdo Michael Foot at the Cenotaph.  Foot at least wore a tie with his donkey jacket.

Does Corbyn own a tie?

Re: Well I never.

Tom Merton
Haha yeah I remember that now.  Corbyn might not even turn up.
If it must always be better, it can never be good enough.

Re: Well I never.

Ho-Hum
It's a good call, he might not turn up.  Then again, he just might BUT wearing a bomb vest loaded with explosives.

Re: Well I never.

Well I never.

The VW Golf 2.0 TDI - 117g/kg CO2 emissions.

If you believe that you will believe anything.

Re: Well I never.

Percy.
The biggest con is the MPG tables they put out .They only reach that MPG in a laboratory on a rolling road with no inclines, no wind resistance and no load.

Re: Well I never.

Earlier this morning,  Pope Francis praised President Obama for recent proposals aimed at tackling air pollution. look out VW after the lawyers you've got god to worry about.

Re: Well I never.

confused of hornchurch

The first scalp.

VW chief Martin Winterkorn quits as emissions test cheating scandal claims its first scalp

"I am stunned that misconduct on such a scale was possible in the Volkswagen Group."

Re: Well I never.

Terry Matthews

Re: Well I never.

Royston Eldridge

Re: Well I never.

Good call me Dave is a good performer E7. Perhaps he could show us all his stunt with the dead pigs head.

Re: Well I never.

Royston Eldridge

Re: Well I never.

Phil Wailing
Well I never.

Had to take my finer half to Shoeburyness, thought I would drive back on the river front Western Esplanade.

Gob smacked, never thought I would live to say Sarfend looks nice, they have done a good job with the front, and the place was rammed.

Re: Well I never.

bellend
yup they spent a few bob, we often take our doggy there or old Leigh or Canvey. I also think Hornchurch at night looks good, not a wonderful shopping experience by day though.

Re: Well I never.

Phil Wailing
Well I never.

Used to live there, sold it for £12,000 and moved to Havering.

That was a half million pound mistake.

Rightmove.