Webcast Of Full Council Meeting of 22 May Now available

Webcast Of Full Council Meeting of 22 May Now available

Lorraine Moss
See http://www.havering.public-i.tv/core/portal/webcast_interactive/104917

Re: Webcast Of Full Council Meeting of 22 May Now available

Royston Eldridge

Re: Webcast Of Full Council Meeting of 22 May Now available

Independent man
Tebbutt got what he deserved
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Webcast Of Full Council Meeting of 22 May Now available

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
Yes, Just deserves were dished out - and for a stonking good belly laugh, click this to watch that magic moment again.
Havering's angriest person...

Re: Webcast Of Full Council Meeting of 22 May Now available

confused of hornchurch

Yes, that certainly was a humiliating kick in the gonads for Alby, Barry and all the family.

I bet there was a bit of spitting and swearing when they got home.

I wonder who's idea it was to make it such a public spectacle?

Looks like some old grudges being settled in a very public arena.

I think I can swallow my smart car fine now.

Thanks everybody.