We Did Not Own An Ipad !

Lorraine Moss

Watch this, it is brilliant

Re: We Did Not Own An Ipad !

AngelDelight
Ha ha!

Re: We Did Not Own An Ipad !

Lorraine Moss
I still remember going into Multi Broadcast with my Dad and talking him round to trading in our old TV which just had 4 channel buttons to a remote control TV with teletext.  Those were the days.

Re: We Did Not Own An Ipad !

GAZZER
Good Grief Mossy that took me right back to the good ole days-they were the best eh.

Re: We Did Not Own An Ipad !

Re: We Did Not Own An Ipad !

GAZZER
Haa lol Ho-Hum very funny.