We Did Not Own An Ipad !

Lorraine Moss

Watch this, it is brilliant

Re: We Did Not Own An Ipad !

AngelDelight
Ha ha!

Re: We Did Not Own An Ipad !

Lorraine Moss
I still remember going into Multi Broadcast with my Dad and talking him round to trading in our old TV which just had 4 channel buttons to a remote control TV with teletext.  Those were the days.

Re: We Did Not Own An Ipad !

GAZZER
Good Grief Mossy that took me right back to the good ole days-they were the best eh.

Re: We Did Not Own An Ipad !

Ho-Hum
Honestly, that was like the modern age to me.  The good ol' bad ol' days were when mum dad me and my 8 siblings had our ears pressed against the parting wall of our semi detached house listening to our neighbours wireless.  Journey Into Space 7.45 PM on monday nights was the best.

Re: We Did Not Own An Ipad !

GAZZER
Haa lol Ho-Hum very funny.