Warm Home Discount

Lorraine Moss
Most energy companies have now started their 2018/19 scheme. If you are eligible, you can claim £140.00 off of your electric bill. You can see if  you qualify by looking on your energy providers website.

Re: Warm Home Discount

MR H

Re: Warm Home Discount

fred
Said thanks ,but no thanks to our supplier,there’s enough people monitoring what we do and where we go without bringing it into your property.

Re: Warm Home Discount

lorraine i think you have to be on some sort of bennefit to claim on this type of credit, i'll have a look in the morning, i hope you are keeping well, post more you always have something interesting to say.

Re: Warm Home Discount

Hi John. With regard to smart meters, many people I speak too find them very useful. They no longer have to provide meter readings and can see exactly how much energy they are using. At the moment I believe it is still optional but I imagine eventually they will be rolled out to everyone.

We are all doing fine thank you. It is a bit of an emotional time for me because my youngest son is off to university next week. I know he will be fine and have the time of his life. I am going to really miss him.

Re: Warm Home Discount

Hi Bellend. I did mean to post a link on here but I am posting from my phone.

All people who receive Gurantee Pension Credit are automatically entitled to the Warm Home Discount. ThThose that just receive savings credit have to make an application.

People who receive Tax Credits and Universal Credit may also be eligible. It does depend on their income and whether they have children.

People on disability benefits may also be eligible. However, they usually have to receive another qualifying benefit.

The criteria varies with each energy company. Some only accept applications for a limited time period.

Re: Warm Home Discount

MR H