Wallies 13 Wallabies 33

Royston Eldridge

Re: Wallies 13 Wallabies 33

Tom Merton
Lancaster, a proud man, must surely fall on his own a sword.  Far too many of his stated pledges and objectives missed.  And a whiff of panic and muddled thinking in selecting a team.
If it must always be better, it can never be good enough.

Re: Wallies 13 Wallabies 33

Royston Eldridge

Re: Wallies 13 Wallabies 33

Tom Merton
Joubert had a shocker, but amazing turnaround of Scottish team in less than a year by Cotter.  Who'd have thought they would turn out best NH team?  Exposes Lancaster as completely out of his depth, decent bloke but hapless, both in selection and tactics, had four years with the richest union and totally butchered it when it mattered most.
If it must always be better, it can never be good enough.

Re: Wallies 13 Wallabies 33

E7+ I am not a rugby fan but I accept there are a lot of people that love the game including my 6 foot 5 - 18 stone next door neighbour.

Whilst waiting for Carol Kirkwood to give me todays weather forecast I watched a replay of the penalty that cost Scotland the game against Australia.

I have come to the decision that Sepp Blatter runs FIFA and Rugby.

Re: Wallies 13 Wallabies 33

bellend
dito.

Re: Wallies 13 Wallabies 33

Royston Eldridge

Re: Wallies 13 Wallabies 33

Royston Eldridge

Re: Wallies 13 Wallabies 33

Sorry Anne move over.
Carol Kirkwood here I come.

Re: Wallies 13 Wallabies 33

Royston Eldridge

Re: Wallies 13 Wallabies 33

Tom Merton
Agreed.  The ignominy of being marmalised at our own RWC, along with the worst results in any WC ever, will live in infamy.
If it must always be better, it can never be good enough.

Re: Wallies 13 Wallabies 33

Norman
Rugby Union has to do more work to make the sport less predictable, NZ versus Oz in the Final (yawn, yawn).   And to make reffs more efficient. Scotland would be in the SF's if Joubert........well, make it up yourself.

Re: Wallies 13 Wallabies 33

Royston Eldridge