WHY?

In the Yemen civil war the Saudis are responsible for being complicit in the deaths of an estimated 50,000 civilians either by British supplied ordinance or starvation and 3,000,000 internally displaced refugees yet the BBC have reported NOTHING.

One unheard off journalist is murdered by the Saudis in their consulate in Turkey and we get 5 weeks of wall to wall, 24 hour, non-stop grinding on by BBC and Sky journalist that couldn’t give a shit about reporting the news they only care about their own imagined self-importance.

And

Why can they never get the weather forecast right?

Re: WHY?

Phil Wailing
Why do people sit in turn right only, traffic light controlled filter lanes, with their right indicator on?

Re: WHY?

You could add in the Italian Budget proposals that will go beyond the EUSSR rules??,if you want to know what is going on watch Euronews for the most part or Fox if you want to know what is going on across the Pond,Bloomberg has all the financial goings on.The BBC is just a propaganda machine and needs to go out to subscription so if you want it pay for it off your Sky,Virgin platform,Channel 4 news should join it,if l want Left Wing views I’ll watch Russia Today thanks.Journalists for the most part live in a bubble pretty much like politicians,the good ones Left and Right in my experience of the Print stand out as they are not manipulated by power or money.
As for the the weather a good question they have computers that can track rain clouds for Wimbledon and Test Matches,you would think they might get it right now and again for everybody else.

Re: WHY?

Re: WHY?

This does not apply to most BMWs,Mercs ,Audi’s and a lot of Chelsea Tractors where indicators seem to be classed as non standard and come with a guess what I’m going to do next switch.

Re: WHY?

That has nothing do do with BMW's Mercs, Audi and Chelsea tractors. It has to so with the fact that people with tits, orange skin and false nails are driving them... Or should I say attempting to drive them... And they have the utter audacity to put a sticker in the back window saying Princess on board.

What it should say is little fat shit on board....

Re: WHY?

fred
I was going to say that and add in our recent visitors,but l thought it might be classed as sexist or racist or whatever else the serially offended get their knickers in a twist over.

Re: WHY?

Phil Wailing
Why do people still spend money in Top Shop, Miss Selfridge and Dorothy Perkins?

Re: WHY?

OLD CODGER
WHY IF FRANCE close Calais dont we send them a bill for board and lodging for  the  forces over here  in world war 2 and all the equipment we provided.
Send Germany for our war damage.

Re: WHY?

Mrs D1 doesn't shop there.
Little Miss D1 wanted a pair of trainers from Foot Locker in Romford.
A year ago they banned a partially sighted woman from the store because she was accompanied by her guide dog.
Never will I shop in this place and would openly discourage anyone from doing so.

Re: WHY?

Phil Wailing
Why is Countdown called countdown, the clock goes from 0 to 30 so it should be called count up.

Re: WHY?

fred
This would only confuse Abboticus even more,she thinks it’s called County Down as it is.