WHERE'S EVERYONE GONE

dalek1
No Bellers no Connie no HH where are you all?
Come back I'm missing you all.

Re: WHERE'S EVERYONE GONE

Percy
All out pounding the streets polling for Labour.

Re: WHERE'S EVERYONE GONE

dalek1
Even though I'm not a Labour voter (certainly not Tory either) I did like much of their manifesto.
Kick the private sector out the railways schools hospitals free universal education for all no zero hours contracts but Corbyn fails to convince me.
Someone like Harold Wilson or Clements Attlee would.

Re: WHERE'S EVERYONE GONE

dalek1
Good letter in todays Metro.
Labour will send us back 40 years but the Tories will send us back to the Workhouse!

Re: WHERE'S EVERYONE GONE

Percy
Yes back to the 80s when a man could earn enough to buy a house feed his children and have a foreign holiday thats labour for me.
Revolutions are always verbose.